We’re excited to announce an open speaker call for TEDxManhattan 2014 “Changing the Way We Eat”. If you are interested, please fill out this form. Please note the date is not finalized yet but we are looking at the last weekend in February or first two weekends in March of 2014.
TEDxTalks are known for their impact and high quality – because of that, all speakers need to agree to the following guidelines. (The talks only look easy to do!)
Speakers will be required to:
- Develop their talk by February 1, 2014 (or 1 month before the event).
- Work with a TEDxManhattan speaker preparation representative to develop their talk and slides.
- Be available for speaker rehearsal the day before the event.
- Submit all completed slides to TEDxManhattan at least 2 weeks in advance of the event.
- Attend the entire TEDxManhattan event. Any exceptions must be approved in advance. At a minimum, speakers must be available to the audience the break after their talk.
- Speakers understand that travel and lodging costs will be the responsibility of the speaker, unless otherwise agreed to in advance.
We will begin to select speakers in July and will let you know either way if we are able to accommodate you or not.